- The Pursuit of Excellence
- The desire to experience life in its most pure and honest form – free from my own delusions + the delusions of others (+ society)
- A strong urge to smash/overcome/remove the obstacles to success + pure, loving happiness
- Advocacy for responsibility-taking
- Women’s liberation
- Devotion + Service to others
- Living in the present moment
- Being a loving caretaker of the Earth
- Being ‘A’ Grade
- Being cheeky and a bit irreverent
- Being myself
Read more from the blog.
Many of you know that I live in Bega and my region has been affected by fires in the last week.It has been stressful and at times scary but I am very lucky. I live in Bega and it is a pretty safe spot. Unfortunately, a number of people in my region have lost their...
I love Kartra! What's Kartra? It's a super integrated marketing tool that brings together all the bits and pieces like email marketing, sales pages, payment processing, memberships, affiliate programs, video hosting, file hosting and more. I did a whole video about...
Let me just answer your question straight away...should you get Canva for work? Should you pay for Canva? I don't actually know! But I can help you to see what you will get with Canva for work and help you to decide for yourself. If all else fails, I recommend...