- The Pursuit of Excellence
- The desire to experience life in its most pure and honest form – free from my own delusions + the delusions of others (+ society)
- A strong urge to smash/overcome/remove the obstacles to success + pure, loving happiness
- Advocacy for responsibility-taking
- Women’s liberation
- Devotion + Service to others
- Living in the present moment
- Being a loving caretaker of the Earth
- Being ‘A’ Grade
- Being cheeky and a bit irreverent
- Being myself
Read more from the blog.
I love Kartra! What's Kartra? It's a super integrated marketing tool that brings together all the bits and pieces like email marketing, sales pages, payment processing, memberships, affiliate programs, video hosting, file hosting and more. I did a whole video about...
Let me just answer your question straight away...should you get Canva for work? Should you pay for Canva? I don't actually know! But I can help you to see what you will get with Canva for work and help you to decide for yourself. If all else fails, I recommend...
Do you want to use YouTube to grow your business AND you want to do it right from the start? Or maybe you want to spruce up an existing YouTube channel. AS of today, I've had 109,200 YouTube video views! I can't believe it myself. And I'm so grateful for all that...